Information on the company
An integrated Marketing & PR agency working with the most innovative companies in technology.
They specialise in marketing high-tech, disruptive and transformational companies across the globe in industries including IoT, AI, blockchain, big data and cybersecurity.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join one of the fastest-growing technology marketing agencies in Europe.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills who is confident with owning client accounts and building long-term, trusting relationships with customers. Your role will involve overseeing and managing a portfolio of clients as well as a combination of internal team members and freelancers. Responsibilities are varied, so the ability to multitask is a must.
- Owning and managing a portfolio of clients, serving as the primary point of contact between the agency and your clients
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Effectively managing internal team members, including copywriters and designers, as well as external freelancers
- Organising and scheduling meetings and calls
- Some of these you may be required to run by yourself
- Managing and maintaining schedules
- Assisting with building marketing strategies for clients, including:
- How to execute what your client has asked for
- Suggesting ideas for marketing activities the client may not have thought of themselves
- Assisting with building proposals for potential clients
- When necessary, carrying out research. This can be:
- Specific client research (e.g. what the client does, their competitors, getting an overview of the space they operate in…)
- Specific topic research (e.g. researching a topic, finding relevant statistics, assisting with document structuring)
- Note taking and capturing briefs. This includes:
- Efficient note taking during client meetings and calls
- The ability to accurately capture a client’s brief, and effectively convey this brief to the necessary people
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both over email and the phone as well as in person
- An interest in the technology space is a must. Previous experience in this sector is a plus.
- The ability to work autonomously
- An efficient multitasker
- A problem-solving attitude
- Project management skills
- Ambitious, passionate, and a strategic thinker
- An interest in working agency-side
- Proficiency in a foreign language is a plus
- Some experience working with and managing clients is a plus
- Experience within the Marketing industry is a plus
- Experience within the technology sector is also a plus
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree
- Flexible working environment
- 28 Days Holiday a year, plus an extra day for your Birthday
- Free beer & snacks
- Free coffee (Barista on site)
- EMI options after a year
Apply for this role