Title: Account Management Executive | Tech Start-Up | London | 18K
Industry: Creative industries
Role/Sector: Account management | Customer services | Recruitment
Location: Central London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £14,400 (per annum)
Information on the company
A tech start-up launched almost 10 years ago which uses technology to change the way people find and apply for jobs, and the way companies hire staff. This company is well financially backed, has offices in four countries, over 10m users and ambitious expansion plans to grow a globally recognised business.
This is a permanent graduate job with a starting salary of £18,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Account Executive Team who are responsible for successfully managing client accounts, ensuring clients are using the platform correctly and getting the most from doing so. You will guide hiring companies through using the app and ensuring they find their perfect hire as a result. This is an excellent entry level job for a recent graduate looking to gain experience in Account Management or working for a rapidly growing tech start-up.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Help drive growth across key accounts by giving clients an excellent customer experience meaning they’re compelled to use the app again.
• Take responsibility for ensuring your designated clients successfully make a hire through the app, using your training to assist with the process.
• Manage and build end-to-end relationships between both the client and the candidates.
• Work towards the team’s combined revenue and business targets through individual and group activity.
• Help to grow the brand amongst growing businesses by providing an excellent customer experience that really cares.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A people person, who likes talking to…people!
• A team player who enjoys working towards common goals.
• Ability to prioritise workload when required.
• Someone interested in the latest mobile apps and the little features that make them great, so they can share these with the team and suggest improvements to the company app.
• Someone driven by building a successful career in the tech community.
• Prior knowledge or experience in Account Management or Recruitment would be advantageous.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Work in an amazing office environment, the first thing employees notice and they don’t want to leave!
• Be involved in a high growth start-up with a highly successful management team who have raised 10’s of millions of dollars to take this company forward.
• The company culture is fun, open and respectful.
• You will have autonomy to influence and manage key accounts which will be more responsibility than you’d get joining a large organisation.
• There is a strong focus on staff personal development with ample career advancement opportunity.
• Free team lunches on Fridays.
• As much coffee as you can drink.