Information on the company
Our client generates high value, low cost leads for businesses and help customers choose the best products and services.
They take a two-fold approach to driving price comparison switches. Firstly, they use their performance marketing skills and experience to grow their own brands. Secondly, their broadband, mobile and energy price comparison technology is used by major brands such as Moneysupermarket.com Comparethemarket.com and Confused.com through their expanding partnerships network.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with the chance to go permanent.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
Energy B2B (Partners) is a really exciting, major and growing area of our business, with high visibility across the Group. This will be a varied role with the day-to-day activities differing depending on the project.
Typical tasks the successful candidate will be doing include:
- Supporting the Energy Development Manager with all aspects of partnership management and new business partner development
- Reviewing daily partner performance and identifying trends or concerns in the data
- Using data to optimise the partnership and identify future opportunities
- Taking responsibility for managing the development of some smaller partnerships
- Monitoring partner performance and supporting with marketing campaign development
- Building strong relationships and liaising with multiple teams across the business
- Working with Finance to ensure that month end figures are correct
This role requires interaction and co-ordination with many departments across the Company, including the Commercial, Product, Data and Finance teams.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
We have a fun, fast paced and vibrant culture. Everyone is collaborative, committed to one another, and our great team drives our success. We celebrate fresh ideas, enthusiasm and motivation, and are looking for someone that will bring these qualities, together with a desire to develop quickly as the business, and team, grows.
Our ideal candidate will be:
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Professional, organised, deadline driven and demonstrate attention to detail in oral and written communication
- Confident - thrive when challenged and show determination to deliver objectives
- A real people-person, with excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to effectively build rapport and develop strong relationships, internally and externally
- Be a team player, with a history of working collaboratively
- Have the ability to context switch and work on multiple projects at once
- A keen problem-solver, with an ability to identify creative solutions
- Hardworking and take a practical approach to work, demonstrating a willingness to just get things done when needed
- Analytical and adept at utilising data to identify trends, risks and opportunities
- Naturally curious and demonstrate a desire to learn new skills
- Importantly, we’re looking for someone with a keen sense of fun who will fit in well to our friendly team.
Questions for applicants to think about:
- Fun working environment; perks like free breakfast, fizzy drinks and sweets
- Company paid benefits such as life assurance, health cash plan and gym allowance
- Other benefits include discounts and payback access; charitable giving or culture club
- What interests you about us and this role?
- What interests you about the energy/ price comparison industry?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- What aspects of this role are most important to you?
- What qualities would you bring to the team?
- What aspect of the role do you think you will find most challenging?