Information on the company
Our client is a forward thinking performance marketing agency, operating in 12 hub offices across 4 different continents.
Winner of 'Media Agency of The Year 2017 & 2018' they boast an incredible roster of clients including Amazon, BBC, Skype and Microsoft.
This is an amzing chance to work for one of the top award winning UK media agences. You will be working in the Media Buying team starting on a 3 month internship before going permanent.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Working collaboratively with all teams to successfully set up, optimise and deliver campaigns – teams include External Partners, Planning, Search and Social, Data and Creative
- Learning how to report, analyse and optimise digital marketing campaigns
- Developing skills in how to take ownership of the reporting role
- Analysing key data trends and transforming them into actions. Gain the confidence and ability to identify and explain campaign trends
- Gaining experience in the buying of media
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Some experience or knowledge of digital media buying or in adops
- Highly numerate, very comfortable with data analysis with an eye for detail to identify client trends and opportunities
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders e.g. suppliers, advertising/marketing agencies, and internal specialist resources
- Good communication with external and internal partners
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self- starter, committed to achieving results
What are the perks of working at this company?
- In the heart of Soho with an office dog
- One of Campaign’s Best Places to Work
- Flexible start times
- Yoga and F45
- Friday drinks and early finish
- Monthly socials
- Mindfulness initiatives
- Charity events
Apply for this role