Title: Ad Operations | Analytics | £25K - £30K | Bloomsbury
Role/Sector: Marketing | Operations | Advertising | Digital | Writing and editorial | Account management
Location: Central London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £28,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
We provide the new breed of data-smart marketing services, designed to empower businesses to achieve the new hybrid of data services, insight-informed content and programmatic.
Our guiding principle is to create an insight-driven strategy in order to win. By creating a frictionless flow of data, we enable businesses to adopt an always-on, consumer-centric approach to marketing - underpinned by intelligence and expertise.
You will be a key member of the ad-operations team working alongside Sales and Account Management to ensure all online advertising campaigns (Native & Programmatic Display) are delivered in a timely manner and achieve the client’s goals.
The role includes; ad-trafficking & testing, campaign creation, campaign optimisations and quality assurance.
The work will be undertaken across a range of DSPs and adservers.
• Create tracking pixels and ensure correct implementation prior to campaign launch
• Campaign creation and activation across multiple DSP & ad server’s in line with what has been agreed between the client & sales team.
• Monitor campaign delivery & performance, and optimize campaigns to boost performance to help achieve the client KPIs.
• Carry out campaign analysis to provide insights on campaign performance and suggestions on improvement
• Troubleshoot & resolve campaign issues that may arise.
• Advise the sales & account management team on campaign best practices during the sales process.
• Proven experience working in an ad operations environment (minimum 2 years)
• DSP and Ad server experience required – hands on experience working with Adform, Tradedesk,
Google Ad Manager would be advantageous
• Experience working with and implementing 3rd party tags provided by various vendors such as
FlashTalking and Google
• Basic knowledge of HTML
• Knowledge of MS Excel
• Excellent numerical ability and analytical skills
• Attention to detail, ability to prioritise work load and work to tight deadlines
• Team player who is dedicated to providing a consistently high level of service to all clients.