Information on the company
Our client is one of the world's largest global communications groups. They pride themselves on bringing communications experts together, as well as their expertise in delivering effective solutions for brands.
It is an exciting time to join the team as they are in the midst of a phenomenal business transformation and a period of growth.
This is a full-time graduate job opportunity. Starting salary: £22k.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Using the latest technologies in digital media, you will apply an analytic approach to determine the most effective placement of client budgets across advertising space.
- Working with advertising technology to make real time buying decisions on advertising campaigns.
- Setting-up, monitoring and optimising campaigns by analysing performance and providing insights.
- Supporting the programmatic media team in delivering performance to client goals on display (banner ad) campaigns and insights on what is delivering results.
- Supporting senior team members in developing responses to client briefs that propose solutions to client business objectives.
- Providing management with performance reporting including, goal performance and budget delivery status.
- Making suggestions for a new inventory or providing creative options to improve campaign performance.
- As a Junior Trader you will work across the full spectrum of clients. This covers all sectors but with a strong focus on direct response in travel, finance and auto verticals. Brand clients are becoming more important for exchange activity and would form a core component of the role. This includes brands such as Birdseye and LG.
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- You will be a graduate with a degree in an analytical or quantitative discipline.
- Highly numerate
- Comfortable with data processing and analysis
- Interested in technology and motivated to learn more about new technology developments
- A keen problem solver
- Good attention to detail and process orientated
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and able to take the initiative
- Previous active experience with data processing and analysis platforms (for example, in the banking sector) is desirable, but not required.
- An understanding of web delivery technology, especially marketing technology, (for example, cookies, adservers and http protocols) is desirable, but not required.
- Ideally you will have an interest in advertising and can apply creative thinking when required to develop solutions.
Apply for this role