Information on the company
A member of one of the largest global communications groups in the world, they are a technology consultancy who work with clients across every industry.
With 15 country offices, they provide data insights and innovative technology solutions to huge brands including Sky, Orange, Dominos and Samsung.
This is a graduate entry position based in Central London, paying £25,000 per annum
Role and responsibilities:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves code and problem solving to play a key role in the continued growth of the team and its capabilities; building innovative, elegant solutions that solve complex business challenges.
You will be working on a wide variety of implementation projects, responsible for the discovery, design and delivery of tech solutions aligned to the client’s business objectives.
Today we typically spend most of our time working with the best Tag management solutions, Web Analytics, CRO and DMP tools in market but the dynamic nature of our industry means we really can’t predict what we’ll be working with a year from now.
You’ll have an opportunity to be trained and gain accreditation on a range of different platforms - our partners include Adobe, Google, Oracle, Optimizely, Tealium… (and many more).
The ideal candidates skills/experience:
- Designing and implement Web Analytics solutions
- Designing and advising on best practice for web technologies
- Training of both internal and external stakeholders on implementation principles and methodologies
- Support the team to continually improve our techniques, processes and quality assurance methodologies
- Analytical mindset, able to find trends and insights from datasets
- A recent graduate – who’s keen to learn new skills
- Experience creating a website or with web technologies
- Written and oral communication skills, with the ability to write client-facing documentation without getting too technical