Information on the company
Our client executes strategy consulting for top pharmaceutical companies, supporting market access and pricing of their medicinal products for consumers.
This opportunity offers a starting salary of £19.5K pro-rata (London Living Wage) for the initial internship period, all being well it will turn into a permanent position.
A typical day would be:
- Strategising on price and market entry strategies for drugs after clinical trial development
- Conducting secondary research on a therapy area, competitor analysis, treatment guidelines review, looking at healthcare funding, etc
- Speaking to Key Opinion Leaders to inform our strategy
- Project management
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong collaborative style and dedication to timely project delivery and the development of very high quality project deliverables.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial work environment, including: willingness to take on responsibilities outside one's typical scope of work, resourcefulness, and a drive to work. collaboratively with other divisions of the company to leverage internal expertise
- Experience with MS PowerPoint to develop project presentations is required.
- Degree from a leading university in any discipline requiring significant analytic or quantitative coursework (e.g., math, science, economics, engineering, pharmacy.)
- Graduate degree preferred in business, health economics, and health policy or similar.
What is the last person who was in this role doing now?
The team is small and growing, and they all share roles and responsibilities. They believe in a flat structure for the company. The more senior you get in the company, you will be involved in business development activities and greater client engagement roles
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Being able to work in an intellectually challenging environment surrounded by bright minds, trying to find solutions to challenging problems faced by our clients in bringing their drugs to market
- Get greater cross-functional learning and good visibility over all aspects of consulting
- A springboard to a career in the fast growing world of pharmaceutical market access in both consulting and in industry
- Publish white-papers and thought-pieces