Information on the company
Our client specialises in Data Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics. With offices in Edinburgh, Manchester and London they provide their clients across a range of sectors with end to end data solutions. They help assess, develop, support and deliver complex data programmes in Finance, Risk, Change, Marketing and IT.
This is a permanent role offering £20K - £30K based in London, but with flexibility to travel
Day-to-day activities will include…
We’re a market-leading Data Management, Analytics & BI consultancy with offices across the UK, working with some of the biggest names in the Financial Services industry. We are proud to be an agile, client focused, owner managed consultancy where we all share a common goal.
- You will be working with well-known clients across a broad spectrum of areas including?Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics and Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
- Delivering on client expectations on client site
- Building client relationships
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- 2:1 Degree in a STEM subject including Computer Science, Maths, Stats, Data Science, Data or Analytics or equivalent
- At least one year of professional experience in data
- Demonstrable passion for data
- Technically savvy. Experience of at least one of the following including SAS, Teradata, R, SQL, Python, informatica, QlikView/QlikSense/QlikCore, Microsoft Stack (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS).
- Driven for customer success
- Excellent project management skills
- Flexible to travel across the UK
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Pension – 5% employee, 3% employer. However, we will match up to 4% max.
- Annual Holiday Allowance – 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Long Service Additional Leave Reward:
- After 2 years – additional 2 days holiday
- After 5 years – an additional 3 days holiday (total of an additional 5 days)
- Long Service Reward:
- After 5 years – employees are awarded a weekend trip away
- Birthday Day Off – Each employee is awarded an additional day off to celebrate their birthday, to be taken within 10 days either side of their birthday.
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hr telephone confidential and professional life management service which provides employees with a qualified councillor who can offer support for any practical or emotional challenges.
- Death in Service – 2x annual basic salary
- 4 Week Paid Sabbatical – Every employee is entitled to a 4 week paid sabbatical (or cash equivalent) for every 4 years of a successfully completed unbroken service.
- Perkbox – Paid subscription to Perkbox for every employee.
- Travel Desk – All travel and accommodation booked and paid for through internal support team for each consultant travelling away from home.
- Career Development – Comprehensive grading structure allowing promotion opportunities.
- Quarterly Awards – cash/voucher award of £250 for successful nominations.
- Spot Awards – Can be awarded to anyone at any time, for those recognised it’s an award of £50.
- Consultant Forum – nominated individuals come together to generate ideas to improve business performance.
- Every employee is given a subscription t the company online training course suite.
- Every employee is given 5 down days off client site/project to undertake business approved Udemy training.
- Regular internal training courses delivered.
- Company Day – Annual away trip
- CSR Volunteering Day Off – One day off per year to volunteer at a business approved charity of their choice.