Information on the company
A London based, start up agency backed by a strong consortium of investors, well connected within the sports and entertainment industry. Our client acts as a resource agency to service the sponsorship requirements of top tier sports, music and entertainment personnel around the world.
This opportunity will be an initial 3-month placement, after a successful placement you may be offered a permanent role, subject to performance
This is an exciting opportunity to join the research function of a fast-paced sports agency. The successful candidate will apply qualitative and quantitative analysis to interpret data, create reports and make recommendations when presenting the findings.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
What does this role offer:
- Primary and secondary research into sports properties and brands
- Thorough industry and company analysis identifying new sponsorship opportunities
- Managing a database of prospects across a variety of sectors
- Suggesting, influencing and recommending strategies to facilitate a successful process
- Preparing company reports highlighting KPIs for why a business may engage in sponsorship
- Identifying synergies between Prospect and Property for potential sales opportunities
- Assisting the sales team with specialised knowledge on industries and companies
- Developing sales materials in tandem with the sales, operations and design teams
- Liaising with all departments to maximise efficiencies
Qualifications and Skills
- The placement offers a unique opportunity to learn about the sports & music industry, whilst also gaining an intimate understanding of the day-to-day operations of a sports agency.
- You will be offered direct exposure to the Directors and fantastic opportunities within the company, whilst working in a very close-knit and experienced team.
- This role will provide an exceptional opportunity to develop your research, analytical and business skills in an exciting setting and offer the chance to grow organically within the organisation.
A large part of the internship will be research-focused
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be a graduate with a minimum 2.1 degree in History, Politics, Economics, English, Business or any relevant analytical discipline.
- This role is most suited to an ambitious, hardworking individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is able work in a logical and tenacious manner sourcing difficult to find information.
and therefore you will need to be competent in using Microsoft Office Suite.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Basic financial modelling skills
- Be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal reasoning,
- The ability to obtain, analyse and tabulate data to identify key hooks towards sponsoring a sporting asset.
Apply for this role