Information on the company
This exciting European retail software provider has offices in London & Austria with a team located throughout Europe. The company develops and distributes a suite of software products that provide real-time analysis and article transparency which help prevent out-of-stock situations and ensure optimal product availability for fashion retailers. The product portfolio supports the omnichannel and digital strategies of many fashion retailers, enabling them to actively manage stores while providing customers with a consistently good shopping experience across all channels.
This is a graduate level Junior Sales Development Representative role– Some International travel, London based paying upto £27.5k depending on exp.
Overview of the role:
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative for London Mayfair office. This is a unique role as it will provide a tremendous opportunity for the right person to grow with the business and the opportunities that it provides.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in supporting the Sales function to achieve the business ambitious customer acquisition objectives. You must be comfortable generating interest, qualifying prospects, taking an active part in the full sales process, and contributing to closing the sale.
Key responsibilites of the role:
Key Requirements for the role:
- Researching current and prospective accounts, identifying key individuals within the accounts and generate interest.
- Pull together, proof read & format business proposals, RFP’s & presentations.
- Respond to client due diligence information requests
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Conduct business reviews to ensure client satisfaction.
- Provide general administrative support (Salesforce), and operations.
- Communicate internally to provide important feedback to and from customers
- Over time, be able to perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Monitoring and updating the CRM and ensuring the account managers are aware of the changes
- Working closely with Account Managers and Technical Sales/Consultants
- Comfortable & confident with using on-line tools and reaching out to new prospective customers and networking
- Strong attention to detail
- A willingness to be flexible, proactively help a developing business and find ways to add value
- Proficient with corporate productivity tools, i.e. Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience and well versed in IT and working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively
- Proven customer relations experience in UK would be beneficial
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Fluent spoken and written English.
This is a once-in-a career opportunity to join a company who is on the cusp of disrupting a market. They are bringing new solutions to new markets, the successful candidate will be instrumental in worldwide revenue growth and shaping the company culture and this new role.
You will be joining a great diverse team (London team is circa 11, company is currently circa 45 team members and growing)