Information on the company
This CRM and Customer Loyalty consultancy offers a full range of services from programme and communication strategy right through to end fulfilment (campaign selections & creative delivery). These guys are marketers who understand data and how to get value from it. They have a long standing technical partnership which allows them to build and host Single Customer View databases and a whole host of customer facing tools and interfaces best demonstrated through their work with IKEA, which now extends across 11 countries. Their client base is varied and they work across retail, financial services, travel and entertainment.
At our heart they are a combination of marketers and analysts always seeking to find clients more and more value from their customer relationships. They’re amongst some of the most experienced Loyalty and CRM practitioners in the industry, with a wealth of both client and agency side experience.
Exciting Junior Campaign Analyst role in an independent marketing agency!
Our client is looking for a Junior Campaign Analyst to join their dynamic data team at a very exciting time within the business.
- Responsible for supporting a number of single customer view marketing database solutions, online dashboards, analytical and software interfaces as part of the Data Team i.e. the data flows into/out of these systems. (FastStats PeopleStage) delivered to client users.
- Supporting the data team in setting-up automated campaigns
- Provide support to adhoc projects such as setting up campaign Data Marts or organising data sets for use by the data analysts within the team.
- Responsible for monitoring the successful completion of processes and troubleshooting any issues if these fail to complete – with adequate support from a senior.
- Maintain automated processes to extract data via APIs
- Maintain third party data mining and campaign management software
- Monitor Set-up, and maintain ESP platforms to the campaign management software
- Notifying the client service team with respect to any issues that may impact service delivery. Monitoring the delivery of all data feeds in and out of systems.
- Monitor online dashboards to ensure all dashboards are updated on schedule.
- Work to agreed agency procedures and in accordance with the latest Data Security Policy.
- 0 – 2 years experience of campaign management, a good understanding of relational database with eye for detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines & manage multiple projects and clients
- Virtual team management
- Flexible and great problem solving skills (very useful when working in a small team)
- Understands Relational databases
- Good understanding of Marketing strategy, campaign management, email marketing and digital print.
- The potential candidate should be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Knows: SQL Server 2008 or above and ideally would be familiar with MS SQL 2014, Management Studio, store procedures, index, views, SSIS.
- Some understanding of SSAS / SSRS would be advantageous.
- Advanced user of Excel, Access – able to create macros with Excel and program with Visual Basic (VB), knows how to use formulas etc
- Knowledge of ESP Platforms
- Integration of Data Mining /Campaign management software, ideally Apteco’s software (FastStats)
It is essential for you to have had experience within the marketing sector. Working in a similar agency environment is highly desirable.