Information on the company
Our client spearheads native advertising. Through state-of-the-art computer vision technology, they transform images and videos into native ads to resemble the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app.
They empower marketers to interact with millions of consumers across all devices at scale, through the industries first real time native programmatic exchange.
Established in 2012, they have delivered meaningful results to some the world's largest brands.
This is a 3-6 month internship, based in Central London, paying £20k per annum.
We’re seeking an internal client support intern to join the Partner Management team. You will be responsible for auditing creatives/ads, running ad hoc reporting, creating screenshots/mocks and working with Partner Managers on reporting for our clients.
You will boost liquidity and customer satisfaction while maintaining our excellent ad quality standards. We are an energetic team that appreciates intelligence and Drive- looking for a recent grad who would be interested in gaining valuable experience in the advertising technology sector.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Utilise our ad quality standards to audit images, ensuring only the highest quality ads are approved
- Coordinate with Partner Management team and Engineering to identify trends and improve processes
- Produce screenshots and mocks to support our clients on pre and post-sale efforts
- Coordinate with Partner Management in pulling ad hoc client-facing and internal reporting
What are the perks of working at this company?
- A recent graduate
- Attention to detail and an eye for design
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, finding new and improved ways to tackle a problem
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Life and Travel Insurance Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Ongoing professional development – You will be mentored and introduced to the media world
- Amazing company culture
*No cover letters, please just submit you CV to be considered*
Apply for this role