Information on the company
This exciting company is a machine learning-powered data and analytics platform focused on company data. They are building the “Source of Truth” on companies, and mapping the global economy. They organise financial, operating and human capital data from digital sources to provide comprehensive, up-to-date data on private and public companies and sectors. Their mission is to host all the data for all of the companies in all geographies. Their coverage is focused on Europe and North America, ranging from early-stage to the largest companies in the world. Through a powerful set of tools they also generate advanced analytics on companies and sectors, such as benchmarking, trends, signals and alerts.
We are on the hunt for a motivated, detail-oriented Business Development Associate to join the team in the UK. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with potential customers and work closely with the business development lead.
If you are motivated, ambitious and results-driven, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will contribute to growing the size of our market share and long-term business growth.
Responsibilities - Full training will be provided:
- Qualifying leads from research and outbound marketing campaigns
- Presenting the tech to potential clients
- Lots of market research using several tools
- Identify client needs and use cases
- Build long-term trusting relationships with potential clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and the UK business development lead
- Report to the UK business development lead on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Work with colleagues in San Francisco and Minsk
- Extremely organised, very diligent and responsible
- Bachelor’s degree
- Track record of achieving targets is useful but not necessary
- Ability to use MS Excel
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a startup environment with minimum supervision
- Clear thinker
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent, takes initiative
- Wide range of opportunities to have immediate impact, add value and learn rapidly working closely with the UK business development lead
- Excellent career prospects
- Commission and target related incentives
Apply for this role