Information on the company
Our client is Europe’s leading airline flying more than 82 million passengers to more than 33 countries! But they’re not just known for their size and innovation, they’re known around the world for their incredible staff who are at the heart of everything they do.
The Revenue Management Analyst will be responsible for working within the revenue management team to support revenue optimisation decisions with analytics and reporting.
The role forms part of the Revenue Management Team responsible for the overall revenue management strategy, processes, system and system developments, serving the goal to transform easyJet into the world’s most data driven airline.
- Analytics to support profile and price optimizations at initial season loading
- Analytics to identify ad-hoc price stepping opportunities
- Support on improving Forecasting model
- Tracking of ongoing tests and pricing actions. Setting up models to estimate financial impact of revenue initiatives
- Analytical support on large-scale tactical pricing actions
- Ad hoc analyses to support management decisions
- Support on Series seats and group pricing algorithm
- Business cases to support major revenue initiative developments
- Supporting revenue managers on daily pricing related analysis
- Strong analytical skills linked with business mind-set
- Good visualisation skills
- Proficient in basic data engineering functions and working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with tableau and HDFS or similar is an advantage
- General understanding of pricing concepts or experience in revenue management is an advantage
- A strong orientation for continuous improvement and continuous learning
- Self-starter and self-driven
- “Test and learn” entrepreneurialism
- High tolerance for ambiguity and change
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with tight deadlines
- Innovation and Change. Questions and challenges the status quo; Comfortable working in a changing environment and is positive when communicating new developments; Acts as a change agent, implementing change within own team quickly and effectively.
- Ownership and Delivery. Has a clear focus to deliver results, working to targets, reviewing progress and adapting their plans accordingly; Motivating themselves and the team to achieve; Able to make effective decisions even when under pressure
- Business Performance. Understands business and external environment, is cost conscious and understands the longer term perspective and implications of decisions.
- Developing talent. Proactively looks for new opportunities to learn and develop using all resources available to them; Provides coaching for others to drive high performance and develop future capability.
- Building Relationships. Expresses ideas confidently and clearly; Builds positive and constructive relationships with others; Open to different perspectives and listens to others’ views and opinions; Builds strong relationships with people and teams that are directly linked to their own success.
Apply for this role