Turbo-charge your career with our FREE weekend workshop
We know it can be tough as a graduate. It’s not easy working out what to do after uni; it’s even harder then trying to find the right job. Which is why we’re delighted to share something extra special with you: the launch of our exclusive Recruitment Training Workshop. Forget applying for jobs you’re only half-interested in, come along to our two-day programme that will give you the opportunity to receive (free) comprehensive training in a lucrative, rewarding business. In just one weekend you’ll find out if it’s the right industry for you and if you have what it takes you’ll be in interviews within a day or two and started your new career within a week. Sound like a plan? Good.
Of course, opportunities like this don’t get handed to you on a plate. We’re looking for star graduates and second jobbers to be a part of this unique course. We want to see hungry candidates, people who want to get stuck in and be rewarded for hard work. You’re bright and articulate, and want to start earning decent money. This weekend will be your golden stepping-stone, bridging the gap that so many are stuck trying to cross.
The workshop low down
It’s all pretty simple. Successful applicants will be invited to attend the workshop on the weekend of the 26th and 27th October. You’ll gain extensive training in everything from what makes people tick to the art of persuasion. Those that impress over the course of the weekend will have the opportunity to interview with multiple companies that work across finance, IT, legal and media recruitment on the following Monday and Tuesday. If all goes well you could be in a rewarding, well-paid job within a week. Madness!
Basic salaries for entry-level recruitment roles typically start at £18-20,000 with the opportunity to earn significant commission, taking overall (on-target) earnings up to around £35-45k in your first year alone.
The workshop will provide you with the following:
• A straight-up insight into what a job and career in recruitment is actually like.
• You’ll be taught about the huge variety of companies that operate in this market, from high growth start-ups to global giants; we’ll give you an overview that’ll help you find your place in this £26 billion UK market.
• We’ll teach you all the secret tekkers practised by some of the country’s leading head-hunters: how to approach and engage with anyone at any level; how to quickly and easily build trusting relationships with almost anyone; how to develop the ability to control and influence anyone in any situation.
• You’ll learn about advanced social media search techniques that will allow you to locate unique, hard-to-find candidates, giving you a competitive advantage in any market.
• Getting past the interview stage in recruitment is hard; getting the right job is even harder. This is a brilliant opportunity to find out exactly what it takes to be a successful recruitment consultant and to help you decide if you are that person.
How to get involved:
1. Submit an application to us via this page.
2. Places are limited, so every application will be put through a thorough selection process allowing us to determine whether you’re a suitable candidate.
3. Successful candidates will then be invited to attend the workshop gaining the opportunity to learn and develop skills that will benefit you in your job search and that you will be able to use in a variety of jobs and careers.
4. Those that demonstrate that they have what it takes to pursue a career in recruitment will then have the opportunity to interview with potential employers in the days following the workshop.
5. We will guide you through the interview and offer process, the rest is down to you!
Not everyone that attends the workshop will be suitable for a career in recruitment, but finding that out is part of the process. If we feel you may not be suitable for this industry, we’ll advise on other careers your talents should pursue and where possible set you up with interviews with relevant companies.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to turbo-charge your career, get your application in ASAP!
Editor’s update: Check out www.inspiringsearch.com for more information on this new initiative.