The perfect intern pie
Bored of your average steak and ale or chicken and mushroom pie? The inspiring team recommend this tried and tested recipe.
Follow this simple method for a faultless intern pie.
1 university graduate
500g of enthusiasm
2tbsp of confidence
3tbsp of fresh ideas
1 firm handshake
Pinch of dedication
Prep 25 minutes
Cook 35 minutes
1. Turn on oven to 180°c/gas 4.
2. Add your confidence to a saucepan of water and bring to the boil, allow to simmer.
3. Whilst the pan is simmering, chop your initiative.
4. Drain your saucepan and add to chopped initiative.
5. Add 1 firm handshake and pinch of dedication to the mixture.
6. Roll out your university graduate and fill with mixture.
7. Put in the oven for 35 minutes until golden.
8. Serve with lashings of enthusiasm and enjoy.
Editor’s update: Our recipes never go out of fashion and as pleased as we are that this blog continues to be popular, visit our blog homepage for the latest careers advice, grad news and the usual lolz! We might even come up with some new recipes if you ask nicely.